Unravel Cancer: Experiences with family battling cancer: Quick digression on the Blackhawks
02 June 2010
23:50   Quick digression on the Blackhawks

I've been following the Chicago Blackhawks season since January, when I was flat on my back with a whiplash. It's been a great distraction from all the emotional upheaval in my life. It rekindled my love for hockey, begun many years ago in college when our Tigers made the NCAA "Frozen Four" every year for what seemed eons.

Needless to say, I've had several crushes/fantasies, etc. on various Blackhawks players. But this one has truly stolen my heart. Anyone with the chutzpah to do this ad, is a "real catch" as my Grandma would say:



And when I meet the hunky, skillful puck-handler Brian Campbell, I will give him this as a "let's get to know one another" gift:




GO BLACKHAWKS!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

Breathe.

about this blog

I'm a 30-something professional woman who's mother & brother were both diagnosed with Grade 3 Astrocytoma tumors within about a week of each other. My mother's tumor is in her brain, and my brother's tumor is in his spinal cord, causing him to lose feeling in his arms & legs. These writings are about my experiences dealing with them, coping, loving them, loving myself, and living my life knowing that they are both dying. I hope you find inspiration and courage from my writings to help you get through whatever is going on in your life.


Lady Vroom




whisper



follow me on Twitter




other worlds

Regretsy
Rio Caliente Spa
Casa De Las Flores
Chicago Blackhawks
Youth Yoga Dharma
Being Cancer Network
Bryon Beck
CouchSurfing
Daughter of Cancer
Hockey For The Ladies
Psycho Lady Hockey
Burning Man
Climb On Gym


reminisce

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0






HONOR ROLL for Excellence in Cancer Writing


Alltop, all the top stories

BlogHer.com Logo

Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

 Subscribe in a reader